- Manufacturer Name
- Milwaukee Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutters offer an Advanced Tooth Geometry that Cuts, Cleans, and Clears while drilling, leading to Faster Holes and Longer Life. The cutters displace less material for the same size hole as the competition, giving you fast, burr-free holes in hard metal materials including Stainless Steel and Cast Iron. All Milwaukee Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutters have a 3/4" Weldon Shank for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.
- For Cutting Depths 2" Diameters (3/4 - 2-1/4") use pin 49-59-0014
- For Cutting Depths 2" Diameters (9/16 - 11/16") use pin 49-59-0016
- For Cutting Depths 1-3/8" Diameters (13/16 - 1-1/16") use pin 49-59-0013
- For Cutting Depths 1-3/8" Diameters (9/16 - 11/16") use pin 49-59-0015
- Cannot be resharpened