- Manufacturer Name
- Package Quantity
- Milwaukee carbide grit hole saws are designed for cutting abrasive materials such as brick, block, cement board, fiberglass and tile. Use a carbide tipped pilot bit when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials. Use a Carbide Tipped Pilot Bit (49-56-8005) when cutting ceramic tile, brick, and other abrasive materials.
- Includes carbide tipped pilot bit
- Wide, angled & offset slots for easy plug access
- Coarse grit & segmented edge for fast cutting
- Tungsten carbide grit edge for abrasive materials