- Package Quantity
- Manufacturer Name
- Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide jobber length drill bits are designed for extreme durability and long life. The Thunderbolt web features a thicker core than a standard drill bit to provide ultimate strength and protect against side-load breakage. A specially designed parabolic flute form clears chips fast, while the 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the drill chuck. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Effective for drilling on curved surfaces, Milwaukee Thunderbolt Black Oxide bits require less effort to drill through metal, wood and PVC, and are highly recommended for use with portable drills.
- Corrosion resistant: Black oxide coating provides lubricity and resists corrosion of the bit
- Fast, accurate drilling: 135° split point tip starts on contact to prevent walking, while the parabolic flute clears chips fast
- Extreme durability: Thicker web provides greater strength and longer life
- For Used To Drill Cast Iron
- Steel And Steel Forgings