- Overall Length
- Manufacturer Name
- Versatile: Ideal for boring small holes in wood, plastic, plywood, and Formica
- Clean Holes: Heat-treated carbon steel lets you bore clean holes quickly
- Economical: Drill point and cutting edges can be resharpened for long life
- For fast, small hole drilling in wood, count on Milwaukee's Premium quality 13/16 in. Flat Boring Bit. Made of heat treated High Carbon steel, the Flat Boring Bit bores clean holes at any angle in wood, plastic, plywood and Formica. The drill point and cutting edges can be re-sharpened often for economical hole drilling. Bit offers a 6 in. drilling depth but can be used with 12 in. extension, 48-28-3350, for extended deep hole drilling. 1 per package.
- For Bores Clean Holes At Any Angle In Wood
- Plywood And Formica