- Manufacturer Name
- Shank Type
- Longer life: Carbide tips extend performance in masonry applications
- Faster drilling: Reinforced flute geometry increases bit stability
- Reduced slipping: 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the chuck
- Milwaukee 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer-Drill Bits drill faster and last longer than others on the market. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank fits in all 1/2” three-jaw hammer-drill chucks and maintains unyielding bit hold with heavy torsional loads. Designed especially for conical anchor, concrete screw, nail-in and hollow wall anchor applications, the bit provides superior performance through its reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee offers a complete range of 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer-Drill Bits in diameters from 1/8” to 1”with lengths up to 18”.
- For Used With Hammer Drill