- Manufacturer Name
- The SHOCKWAVE Lineman's Impact Auger Bits are engineered to deliver cleaner, faster holes in wooden utility poles. They feature a single spur design, which scores the edge of the hole, creating a cleaner finish that allows bolts to slide through without resistance. The bits are coated with a reinforced anti-friction PTFE coating for overall smoother drilling and easier removal of the bit from the pole. The aggressive feed screw and cutting edge pull the bit through the material while the optimized wide flute geometry quickly ejects the chips to clear the hole and reduce clogs, leading to overall faster drilling speeds.
- Solid stemmed core for added strength
- Recommended for clean wood only.
- Designed for drilling into wooden utility poles.
- Available in 18" and 24" lengths
- 7/16" hex shank for quick connection into 7/16" quick connect chucks
- Aggressive Feed Screw and Cutting Edge for faster drilling speeds.
- Optimized Wide Flute Geometry for faster chip ejection
- Reinforced Anti-Friction PTFE Coating for overall smoother drilling
- Single spur design scores the hole for a cleaner finish
- Engineered for the Power Utility Lineman to drill cleaner, faster holes in wooden utility poles.