- Shank Type
- Manufacturer Name
- Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated to minimize soft metal (austenite) and create more hard metal (martensite). The result is a metal cutting blade that is more consistently hard throughout, for up to 50% longer life than standard blades.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting.
- A unique combination of relief angles forms a radius on the back of the tooth that reduces stress build-up during cutting and substantially extends blade life.
- Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life.
Copper|Aluminum|Non-Ferrous Metals|Metal|PVC|Plastic|Wood With Nails