- Manufacturer Name
- Shank Type
Scheduled 80 Pipe|Threaded Rod
- 7 TPI for fast, efficient cutting in thick and extreme metals
- 25% More Carbide per Tooth for longest life
- Carbide Teeth for 50X Life in thick metal
- The Torch metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Pipe, Conduit, Strut and Other Metal Materials