- Torque Rating
- Power Source
- Overall Length
- Manufacturer Name
0-550 rpm/0-1800 rpm
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- (1) M18 1/2" Brushless Hammer Drill (Tool Only) (2902-20)
- The MILWAUKEE M18 1/2 in. Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit delivers the most power in its class while maintaining its compact size. The brushless motor was built and optimized specifically for the tool. Paired with built-in REDLINK power tool technology and REDLITHIUM batteries, this hammer drill provides efficient power delivery and longer battery life. The brushless drill's body is 7 in. long and only 4.6 lb. with the XC4.0 battery attached. It's small and light build allows for excellent control over the drill in overhead or tight spaces. The hammer drill/driver delivers 725 in. lbs. of torque and 0-550/0-1,800 RPM, tackling a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. The cordless hammer drill is built strong to last long with an all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck, getting the job done every time. The Brushless 1/2" Hammer Drill kit comes with the Hammer Drill/?Driver, two M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity batteries, a M18 /M12 Multi-Voltage Charger and Carrying Case.
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. all- metal ratcheting single sleeve
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life than a brushed motor
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces while delivering more power and a longer runtime.