- Manufacturer Name
- Overall Length
- Power Source
- (1) Belt Clip
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) M18 1/2" Brushless Hammer Drill (Tool Only) (2902-20)
- The MILWAUKEE M18 1/2 in. Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver delivers the most power in its class while maintaining its compact size delivering longer run-time. The brushless motor was built and optimized specifically for the tool. Paired with built-in REDLINK power tool technology and REDLITHIUM batteries, the 1/2" hammer drill provides efficient power delivery and longer battery life. The brushless drill's body is 7 in. long and only 4.6 lb. with the XC4.0 battery attached. The hammer drill/driver delivers 725 in. lbs. of torque and 0-550/0-1,800 RPM, tackling a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. It's small and light build allows for excellent control over the drill in overhead or tight spaces. The cordless, brushless 1/2" hammer drill is built strong to last long with an all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck, getting the job done every time.
- Chuck type: 1/2 in. all- metal ratcheting single sleeve
- All-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck: provide maximum durability
- Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life than a brushed motor
- Compact design: provides excellent balance and control, ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces while delivering more power and a longer runtime.