- Manufacturer Name
- Overall Length
- Power Source
- (2) 1” retractable pilot pin
- (1) 3/4” Weldon to 1/2” Chuck adapter
- (1) AC/DC Vehicle Charger
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Chuck Key
- (1) Magnetic Lubrication Tank
- (1) Safety Strap
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Pack (48-11-1890)
- Motor Head Adjustment: 5-1/8
- Stroke Length: 5-3/4
- 2 Speed Gear Box: 400/690 RPM
- 1-1/2" Annular Cutter Capacity 1/2" Twist Bit Capacity
- Self-Powered Magnet Base Operates Independently of Power Source and Delivers up to 2,000 lbs. of Holding Force
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum power and provides up to 2x longer motor life.
- The M18 FUEL 1-1/2” Magnetic Drill drills faster than the number one corded competitor, delivers the strongest magnetic hold on 1/4” steel providing a safer drilling environment in this material, and drills up to (76) 13/16” holes per charge. The M18 FUEL 1-1/2” Magnetic Drill delivers safer drilling on 1/4” steel by providing the industry's strongest holding force on this material. By utilizing permanent magnets, the magnetic base operates without electricity; ensuring that the magnet does not deactivate if the battery is drained. Equipped with Auto-Stop lift-off detection, power to the motor is automatically cut if excess rotational motion is detected while drilling. Powered by a Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, both drills are faster than their corded counterparts, and deliver the same 1-1/2” annular cutter capacity. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 Battery Pack delivers up to 5X more run time, 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries. It maintains full power and runs substantially cooler through heavy applications, allowing users to push their cordless tools harder and longer than ever before. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH DEMAND 9.0 battery is fully compatible with 100+ M18 tools.