- Power Source
- Manufacturer Name
- No-rust chuck: Coated with a thick clear finish to prevent rusting
- 360° Head: Swivels and locks in any position to optimize versatility
- M28 Lithium-Ion Battery Technology: Digital power management helps ensure optimal battery life and runtime while protecting the battery and tool during the toughest jobs
- Milwaukee-built 28-volt motor: Develops 0-400/0-1000 RPM
- Power, durability and up to 2X the runtime of 18-volt cordless drills. The M28 Cordless Lithium-ion Right Angle Drill is designed for boring large holes between studs or joists and in other tight spaces. The rugged Milwaukee-built motor and gear train can handle the toughest plumbing and electrical applications. It's powered by the revolutionary M28 Lithium-Ion Battery, which provides up to 2X more runtime than 18-volt batteries. The head swivels 360° and can be locked tight in any position to optimize versatility on the jobsite. This right angle drill features a 1/2” keyed chuck that's coated to prevent rusting. The forward/reverse lever is conveniently located for easy reach. Use the drill's side handle to increase your leverage and control. The drill comes with an M28 battery, an M28 battery charger and durable carrying case.
- Boring Large Holes Between Studs or Joists or in Tight Areas