- Manufacturer Name
- The faceted, hardened steel, chrome finished cone rolls out perfect 45Â° flares above die block, and automatically burnishes flare face reducing the need for deburring.
- Original wall thickness is maintained at base of flare.
- Slip-on yoke permits use in tight quarters, where there is little space between nut and tube end.
- Larger handle, with better leverage, and precision threads on feed screw make flaring effortless.
- Heat treated dies grip tubing without scoring.
- Satin chrome and black finish. Wt. 1.5 lbs. [No Case]