HPSY075QTC MFG #: Y075QTC
$2,690.00 / Each
- Brand Name: Hammond
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 3R - Indoor or Outdoor
- Frequency Rating: 60 Hz
- kVA Rating: 75 kVA
- Offerings: Products
HPS HPSY075QTC offers 3-phase autotransformers that are available for applications where small voltage corrections are necessary in a distribution system. They are frequently used as an economical alternative to 3-phase general purpose distribution transformers to adjust the supply voltage to match specific load requirements when load isolation from the supply line is not required. Autotransformers can be used as either a step-up or step-down transformer.
- Manufacturer Name
- Temperature Rating
- Special Features
- Secondary Voltage
- Primary Voltage
- Number Of Taps
- Number Of Phases
- Anti-vibration pads/isolators are used between the transformer core and coil and the enclosure
- Ground core and coil assembly to enclosure with a flexible copper grounding strap or equivalent
- Provides multiple voltages in smaller footprints than isolation transformers
- For economically match system and machine operating voltages where isolation isn't required
Autotransformer > Distribution
40 deg C
Provides multiple voltages in smaller footprints than isolation transformers.
600Y, 480Y, 400Y, 240Y, 208Y V
Economically match system and machine operating voltages where isolation isn't required.