- Manufacturer Name
- Cubic Capacity
- Rack Angles (Type RA)
- Panels for Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13 Enclosures
- Hol-Sealers Non-Metallic Hole Seals
- H2Omit Thermoelectric Dehumidifier
- H2Omit Vent Drains, Type 4X
- For CALIFORNIA residents only - WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please note that by posting this Proposition 65 warning, we are notifying you that one or more of the Proposition 65 listed chemicals may be present in this product. With Hoffman's products, the exposure to these chemicals may be of no significant risk to you, but out of caution and to ensure your well-being, we have elected to place this warning on our site to make sure our customers are informed. You can find more information at http://www.oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/about-proposition-65.
- When installing enclosures in a right-hand hinge application that involves vibration, Hoffman recommends the use of pad-locking or key-locking quarter-turn latch accessories for door securement (UUHPL, UUHKL).
- Purchase panels separately.
- Molded bosses on door provide additional mounting provisions
- Molded-in DIN bosses
- Type 316 stainless steel quarter-turn latch. Optional keylocking or padlocking handle available.
- Door hinges are replaceable
- Unique hinge design allows for standard 180 degree door opening with a maximum opening of 270 degrees
- Fiberglass mounting brackets and stainless steel attachment screws are provided with each enclosure
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate window is permanently bonded in place
- Molded-in drip shields are standard with each enclosure
- Enclosure may be rotated 180 degrees for left and right hinging
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket assures water-tight and dust-tight seal
- Fiberglass is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
- Compression-molded fiberglass material has excellent temperature and chemical resistance qualities and exhibits outstanding physical properties, including high-impact resistance
- Optional data pocket is high-impact thermoplastic
- Integral mounting rails provide infinite panel adjustment front to back
- Controls and Drives; Corrosive Environments
UL 508A Listed; Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13; File No. E61997|CUL Listed Per CSA C22.2 No 94; Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13; File No. E619977|Enclosure Flammability Evaluated Per UL 508A|Window Flammability Evaluated Per UL 508A|NEMA/EEMAC Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13|CSA File No. 42186: Type 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13|IEC 60529, IP66