- Manufacturer Name
- Reference the Spec Sheet in the Downloads tab for complete product specifications.
- Plastic housing UL94 V-0
- RAL7035 light gray
- When setting the temperature of the break contact (NC) and the changeover contact (CO) to use it as a break contact, care must be taken to add the maximum hysteresis (that consists of the switching difference and the operating tolerance) to the required minimum temperature. For instance, if the temperature in the enclosure may not fall below 5 C, the controller must be set to 5+7+3=15 C (with a switching) difference of 4-7 k and tolerance of +/- 3 k.
- 38-mm DIN rail mounting bracket (according to EN 60715) and screws included
- Terminal block connection
- Saves energy, reduces filter replacement frequency and extends filter fan life