- Manufacturer Name
- An integrated resistor (RF) can be connected to improve the switch temperature difference
- Clips for vertically mounting on 35 mm DIN rail (EN 60715)
- Registers surrounding air and can switch inductive and resistive loads via snap-action contact
- Mechanical thermostat for controlling filter fans and heaters
- Reference the Spec Sheet in the Downloads tab for complete product specifications.
- Voltage only needs to be specified if the optional use of the RF resistor is desired
- If the Normally Closed contact is used, the switch temperature difference could be reduced by connecting terminal "N” (RF heating resistor). It causes thermal feedback which is subject to surrounding conditions and thus has to be determined for each individual application.
- The contact system of the regulator is subjected to environmental influences and contact restistance may change which can lead to a voltage drop and/or self-heating of contacts