- Cover Style
- Manufacturer Name
- Product Overview
QLINEâ„¢ I|Type 4X
12|13|4X|CSA File No. 42186: Type 4|CUL Listed Per CSA C22.2 No 94|Enclosure Flammability Evaluated Per UL 508A|File No. E61997|NEMA/EEMAC Type 4|Polycarbonate Enclosure|Type 4|UL 508A Listed
- Panel Depth Fitting
- Mounting Bracket Kit
- Hol-Sealers Non-Metallic Hole Seals
- Hinge Kit
- H2Omit Vent Drains, Type 4X
- Hardware Kit
- Extension Rings
- Cover Screw Kit
- Brass Insert Kit
- Purchase panels and extension rings separately.
- A x B x C are internal dimensions.
- Enclosures with Quick-Release Latches have polycarbonate hinges and polyester latches with a padlock provision.
- Screw Cover Enclosures have easy-to-remove covers attached to body with strong, durable polyamide cross-point cover screws.
- Material is halogen free
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket assures water-tight and dust-tight seal
- Cover includes a molded-in hole for wire lead
- Optional extension rings are molded polycarbonate
- Screws provided for mounting optional panel
- Molded internal rails for mounting adjustable-depth panel kit
- Molded internal pads for mounting optional panels, rails and other components
- Mounting holes molded directly under cover screws
- Polycarbonate and ABS material is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
- Opaque and clear covers are impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCI; opaque covers are ABS for ABI series
- Body is impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCI series and ABS for ABI series
- Controls and Drives; Corrosive Environments