- Manufacturer Name
- NEMA Size
- Product Overview
- Purchase panels and extension rings separately.
- A x B x C are internal dimensions.
- Hoffman excels at modifying and customizing products to your specifications. Contact your local Hoffman sales office or distributor for complete information.
- The largest-sized QLINE enclosure, QLINE I provides easy access and protects larger controls from corrosive environments. Choose from screw cover, hinge, internal mounting, variable depth and quick-release latch options to meet your design and security requirements. The ABS series shares the same features and similar physical properties as the polycarbonate but is a more economical, non-UL rated alternative.
- Polycarbonate and ABS enclosure material is RAL 7035 light-gray inside and out. Optional panels are plated steel.
- Enclosures with Quick-Release Latches have polycarbonate hinges and polyester latches with a padlock provision.
- Screw Cover Enclosures have easy-to-remove covers attached to body with strong, durable polyamide cross-point cover screws.
- Material is halogen free
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket assures water-tight and dust-tight seal
- Cover includes a molded-in hole for wire lead
- Optional extension rings are molded polycarbonate
- Screws provided for mounting optional panel
- Molded internal rails for mounting adjustable-depth panel kit
- Molded internal pads for mounting optional panels, rails and other components
- Mounting holes molded directly under cover screws
- Polycarbonate and ABS material is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
- Opaque and clear covers are impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCI; opaque covers are ABS for ABI series
- Body is impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCI series and ABS for ABI series
- Controls and Drives; Corrosive Environments
12|13|4X|CSA File No. 42186: Type 4|CUL Listed Per CSA C22.2 No 94|Enclosure Flammability Evaluated Per UL 508A|File No. E61997|NEMA/EEMAC Type 4|Polycarbonate Enclosure|Type 4|UL 508A Listed
QLINEâ„¢ I|Type 4X