- Manufacturer Name
- NEMA Size
- Product Overview
- Hoffman excels at modifying and customizing products to your specifications. Contact your local Hoffman sales office or distributor for complete information.
- QLINE D polycarbonate and ABS enclosures have contoured bodies with flush cover screws for an attractive, contemporary appearance. Tough as well as stylish, they are functional in corrosive environments and can withstand occasional submersion. The ABS series shares the same features and similar physical properties as the polycarbonate but is a more economical, non-UL rated alternative.
- Polycarbonate and ABS enclosures are light-gray (RAL 7035) inside and out. Optional panels are plated steel.
- Material is halogen free
- Screws provided for mounting optional panel
- Seamless foam-in-place gasket assures water-tight and dust-tight seal
- Panel mounting feature on both body and cover
- Molded internal pads for mounting optional panels, rails and other components
- Cover screws protected by removable caps that are aesthetic and provide tamper resistance
- Mounting holes molded directly adjacent to cover screws
- Cross-point captivated cover screws are stainless steel
- Straight side walls permit ganging of multiple enclosures
- Polycarbonate material is easily punched, drilled, filed or sawed
- Opaque and clear covers are impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCD series and ABS for ABD series
- Body is impact-resistant polycarbonate for PCD series and ABS for ABD series
- Controls and Drives; Corrosive Environments
12|13|4X|6|CSA File No. 42186: Ty|CUL Listed Per CSA C22.2 No 94|Enclosure Flammability Evaluated Per UL 508A|File No. E61997|NEMA/EEMAC Type 4|Polycarbonate Enclosure|Type 4|UL 508A Listed