CCN190-LD Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 5
- Offerings: Trainings
- Training Topic: ControlLogix/Studio 5000 Logix Designer, Logix Designer
Advanced Motion Programming
Learn motion programming in just two days with CCN190-LD Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 5 from Rockwell Automation®. With this course, you will gain the skills you need to configure and program Logix5000™ applications for integrated motion control functionality using ladder logic, including SERCOS motion control technology. You will be able to apply your new motion control skills to the configuration and programming of any of the Logix5000 controllers that are capable of motion control.
What You’ll Learn
Build on the skills you gained in CCP143 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3 and CCN145 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 4. You will learn how to apply advanced programming skills, including tuning with Motion Analyzer software, advanced camming techniques, coordinated motion, and add-on instructions for motion applications.
CCN190-LD Course Agenda
- Tuning a Servo Axis with Motion Analyzer Software
- Programming Event Driven Tasks
- Programming Output Cam Instructions
- Calculating a Cam Profile
- Programming Coordinate Instructions
- Programming Motion Add-On Instructions
- Developing a Motion Control Project Using the Power Programming State Model
- Programming Coordinated Move Transform Instructions in a Pick and Place Application
Should You Attend?
Do you need to level-up you programming skills? If you are already familiar with Logix5000 systems and motion control, this is the course for you. CCN190-LD is designed to provide the skills you need to program advanced Logix5000 motion control systems.
To successfully complete CCN190-LD Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 5, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows tasks
- Successful completion of CCP146 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3 or equivalent knowledge of or experience with basic ladder logic programming
- Successful completion of CCN145 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 4 or equivalent experience