A-B25BD2P3N114 MFG #: 25B-D2P3N114
$1,077.74 / Each
- Brand Name: Allen-Bradley
- Offerings: Products
- Output Current: 2.3 A
- Voltage Class: 480 VAC, 3 Phase
Ideal for networked machines that require more motor control options, PowerFlex® 525 AC drives offer standard safety and Ethernet / IP communications. These compact drives feature an innovative, modular design. Allen-Bradley® catalog item 25B-D2P3N114 from Rockwell Automation® is a 480 V AC, three phase PowerFlex 525 AC drive with embedded Ethernet / IP and safety. It has 2.3 A output current and an A frame. And it is IP20 UL-NEMA open type with integral an EMC filter. Allen-Bradley and PowerFlex are trademarks of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Manufacturer Name
- Features Safe Torque-Off which is certified at PLd/SIL2 Cat 3. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system.
- Provides permanent magnet motor control to help improve energy efficiency and reduce related costs
- Offers compact footprint relative to its power range and Zero Stacking™ mounting with 50 mm airflow gap
- Operates in high ambient temperatures up to 70 deg C (158 deg F) with current derating and a control module fan kit
- Supports seamless integration into the Logix environment and EtherNet/IP networks with built-in EtherNet/IP™
- Offers a wide range of motor control, including volts per hertz, sensorless vector control, and closed loop velocity vector control
- Features a modular design with an innovative, removable control core that allows simultaneous installation and software configuration