CCN144-A Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 4
- Offerings: Trainings
- Brand Name: Allen-Bradley
Kinetix 5700 (CIP) Programming
Learn Kinetix 5700 programming in just four days. This level-four training from Rockwell Automation® will teach your how to configure, tune, and program CIP Motion™ axes using Studio 5000 Logix Designer®. You will also practice programming skills and learn to create reliable ladder logic code.
You will be able to apply the motion control configuring and programming skills you learn in CCN144-A to any of the Logix5000™ controllers capable of motion control.
What You’ll Learn
CCN144-A builds upon the skills taught in CCP143 Studio Logix Designer Level 3. Through interactive exercises and hands-on practice, you will learn how to apply Logix5000 architecture to a multi-axis CIP motion control system.
CCN144-A Course Agenda
- Configuring a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project for Integrated Motion over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Adding and Configuring EtherNet/IP Drives and Configuring CIP Servo Axes
- Testing Hardware for Integrated Motion Over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Tuning Axes over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Applying Programming Best Practices for Integrated Motion Applications Over an EtherNet/IP Network
- Programming Instructions to Turn on and Turn off Servo Control
- Programming Instructions to Home and Stop Axes
- Programming Instructions to Move and Jog Axes
- Programming Shutdown and Recovery Instructions
- Integrated Practice: Creating a Basic Integrated Motion Application Controlled over an Ethernet/IP Network
- Programming Group Motion Instructions
- Dynamically Altering Move Parameters
- Adding a Virtual Axis
- Programming Gearing Instructions
- Programming Position Camming Instructions
- Programming Time Camming Instructions
- Integrated Practice: Programming Dependent Motion Instructions for an Integrated Motion Application Controlled over an Ethernet/IP Network
Should You Attend?
Are you responsible for configuring and programming Logix5000 motion control systems? If you are already familiar with Logix5000 systems and general motion control, this is the course you need to advance your skills.
To successfully complete CCN144-A Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 4, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Completion of CCN130 Motion Control Fundamentals or equivalent knowledge of or experience with motion drives, feedback devices, and velocity and position loop systems
- Completion of CCP143 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3 or equivalent experience