CCV209-A FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus
- Brand Name: Allen-Bradley
- Offerings: Trainings
- Training Topic: FactoryTalk
Build Maintenance and Troubleshooting Skills
Learn to maintain and troubleshoot FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) applications that run on PanelView™ Plus 7 terminals in just two days. CCV209-A FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus from Rockwell Automation® provides an opportunity to work with both hardware and software, reinforcing lessons with hands-on experience preparing a PanelView Plus terminal for operation. Additionally, you’ll work with FactoryTalk View ME software and RSLinx® Enterprise software.
What You’ll Learn
Build new skills and increase your knowledge with hands-on practice through interactive exercises. The robust course package includes a student manual, a lab book, as procedures guides. Upon completion of CCV209-A, you will be able to maintain FactoryTalk ME applications and troubleshoot PanelView Plus 7 terminals.
CCV209-A Course Agenda
- Identifying PanelView Plus 7 Components
- Setting Options on a PanelView Plus 7 Terminal
- Managing Existing Runtime Files on a PanelView Plus 7 Terminal
- Managing Development Files Using the Application Manager
- Modifying RSLinx Enterprise Communications in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Creating Tags and Testing Data in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Downloading and Uploading FactoryTalk View ME Runtime Files
- Modifying Graphic Displays in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Modifying Security at Runtime in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Troubleshooting a PanelView Plus 7 Terminal
- Viewing and Printing FactoryTalk View ME Components Using the Application Documenter
- Integrated Practice: Troubleshooting System Communications
Should You Attend?
Do you need to maintain FactoryTalk ME applications and troubleshoot PanelView Plus 7 terminals? This course will give you the knowledge and hands-on experience you need.
To successfully complete CCV209-A FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus, you must meet the following requirement:
- Completion of the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix® System Fundamentals (CCP146) or basic experience with ControlLogix tags and architecture.