CCV204-A Visualization Training
- Offerings: Trainings
- Brand Name: Allen-Bradley
In accordance with the NY HERO Act, there may be an additional charge to cover the cost of a private workstation for classes scheduled in New York state. This charge will only be necessary if the act is still in effect at the time of the course. If the charge is necessary, we will contact you after you register.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact the RSS team at (877) 390-8511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Programming
Take a deep dive into FactoryTalk® View Machine Edition (ME) and PanelView™ Plus programming with four days of visualization training from Rockwell Automation®. You’ll learn how to prepare your terminal for operation, create and run a new application, customize graphic displays, configure security, and generate messages and alarms.
What You’ll Learn
During this class, you’ll build skills with hands-on practice through interactive exercises. You’ll learn to preform functional tasks to help you maximize your visualization investment. And your course packet will reinforce your training with a student manual, a lab book, and the “FactoryTalk View ME and PanelView Plus Procedures Guide” to ensure comprehension.
CCV204-A Course Agenda
- Configuring a PanelView Plus 7 Terminal
- Creating and Customizing a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Configuring RSLinx® Enterprise Communications
- Configuring FactoryTalk Security
- Creating and Modifying Tags
- Adding and Configuring FactoryTalk View ME Graphic Displays
- Creating and Manipulating Graphic Objects
- Creating and Configuring Interactive Controls
- Configuring Security for FactoryTalk View ME Displays
- Creating and Managing FactoryTalk View ME Runtime Files
- Configuring Basic Animation for FactoryTalk View ME Objects
- Creating and Configuring Alarms
- Creating and Configuring Macros
- Configuring Recipes with the RecipePlus System
- Configuring Language Switching
- Creating Data Logs and Trends
- Creating Tag Placeholders and Parameter Files
- Creating and Configuring Information Messages
- Adding Global Objects to a FactoryTalk View ME Application
- Inserting Faceplates in a FactoryTalk View ME Application
Should You Attend?
If you need to create FactoryTalk ME application for a PanelView Plus terminal, this is the course you’ve been looking for. This four-day training will give you the skills you need to make visualization work for you.
To successfully complete CCV204-A Visualization Training, the following is required:
- Completion of CCP146 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1 or basic experience with ControlLogix® tags and architecture