CCP152 ControlLogix/Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 4
- Offerings: Trainings
- Training Topic: ControlLogix/Studio 5000 Logix Designer, Logix Designer
Learn ControlLogix Function Block Programming
Grasp Studio 5000 Logix Designer® function block diagrams and terminology with hands-on training. Offered in conjunction with Rockwell Automation®, this two-day, level-four course will teach you to program a Logix5000™ controller with interactive exercises. You’ll gain the practical experience you need. And you’ll be prepared for more advanced Logix5000 training.
What You’ll Learn
The lessons in this course will prepare you to perform key tasks, including performing parameter modifications to individual function block instructions, as well as create and develop function block diagram programs and routines. You will also gain experience with a variety of function block instructions, including PIDE and add-on instructions. Your course package will include a student manual, a lab book, and the “Studio 5000 Logix Designer and Logix5000 Procedures Guide,” enhancing and augmenting your training experience. You’ll leave with both knowledge and know-how.
CCP152 Course Agenda
- Creating a Function Block Diagram
- Programming Logical Function Block Instructions
- Programming Timer and Counter Function Block Instructions
- Programming device Driver Function Block Instructions
- Selecting Timing Modes In a Function Block Instruction
- Programming a Totalizer Function Block Instruction
- Programming and Monitoring an RMPS (Ramp/Soak) Function Block Instruction
- Controlling Program Flow Using Function Block Instructions
- Programming a PID Loop Using Function Block Diagram
- Tuning a PID Loop Using ActiveX Controls
- Developing an Add-On Instruction in Function Block Diagram
Should You Attend?
Are you responsible for developing, debugging, and programming Logix5000 controllers using the Logix Designer application with function block diagrams? If so, this is the course you’ve been looking for. This level-four training covers key concepts, definitions, and examples, enforcing each lesson with hands-on activities to ensure understanding.
To successfully complete CCP152 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 4, you must be able to perform basic computer tasks such as:
- Perform basic Microsoft Windows tasks
- Understand basic measurement and control theory, including basic loop control
- Complete Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 3: Project Development or equivalent experience