CCP151 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 2
- Offerings: Trainings
- Brand Name: Allen-Bradley
In accordance with the NY HERO Act, there may be an additional charge to cover the cost of a private workstation for classes scheduled in New York state. This charge will only be necessary if the act is still in effect at the time of the course. If the charge is necessary, we will contact you after you register.
We apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions, please contact the RSS team at (877) 390-8511 or email@example.com.
Learn Basic Ladder Logic Programming
Take your ControlLogix training to the next level in just two days. Offered in conjunction with Rockwell Automation®, this level-two course will teach you to perform basic ladder logic instructions for Logix5000™ controllers. You’ll build essential skills with hands-on, interactive training exercises designed to reinforce each lesson. CCP151 will also give you the opportunity to use Studio 5000 Logix Designer® to perform basic software tasks.
What You’ll Learn
With interactive training exercises, you’ll gain hands-on experience as you learn basic ladder logic programming. Course lessons will guide you through setting up a sequencer to run equipment through predefined procedures and separate production procedures.
CCA151 Course Agenda
- Starting a Ladder Diagram for a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Testing a Ladder Diagram in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Programming Timer Instructions in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Programming Compare Instructions in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Programming Move Instructions in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Programming Math Instructions in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Programming Counter Instructions in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Handling Expressions in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Documenting and Searching Ladder Logic Using the Studio 5000 Logix Designer Application
- Programming a Procedure in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Separating the Procedure from Equipment Control in Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Copying and Filling an Array in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
Should You Attend?
If you’re a programmer looking for practical Logix5000 programming experience, this is the course for you. You’ll learn to draft ladder logic for any application using the Logix Designer application. This level-two course provides access to a workstation with Rockwell Automation technology as well as a student manual, lab book, and the “Studio 5000 Logix Designer and Logix5000 Procedures Guide,” giving you everything you need for a successful learning experience.
Prior to signing up for CCP151 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 2, you must complete Rockwell Automation course CCP146 or have equivalent experience.