CCN202 Kinetix 5700 Troubleshooting and Project
- Offerings: Trainings
Diagnose and Correct
Learn to maintain and troubleshoot your Kinetix® 5700 servo drive system in just three days. Offered in conjunction with Rockwell Automation®, this course will teach you to diagnose and correct common problems. You’ll practice identifying hardware, software, and motion network faults by leveraging web pages, system LEDs, and Studio 5000 Logix Designer® status indicators.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll build on your fundamental skills and learn to maintain and troubleshoot a multiaxis motion control system through hands-on exercises using Studio 5000 Logix Designer. To further enhance your learning experience, you’ll receive a student manual, lab book, and procedures manual as a part of your course package.
CCN202 Course Agenda:
- Identifying the Physical Components of a Kinetix 5700
- Retrieving System Status Information using Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive Hardware
- Retrieving System Status Information using a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Integrated Practice: Diagnosing a Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive System
- Troubleshooting Failed Communications for a Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive System
- Testing Wiring and Signals for a Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive System
- Trending Status Information for a Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive System using a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Accessing a Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive Web Page
- Interpreting Motion State and Motion Move Instructions in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Troubleshooting Integrated Motion Application Code using a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Integrated Practice: Troubleshooting Integrated Motion Application Systems using Kinetix 5700 Servo Drives
- Removing and Replacing a Kinetix 5700 Servo Drive
Should You Attend?
If you need to maintain and troubleshoot Kinetix 5700 motion control systems but lack experience, this is the course for you. This training covers key concepts and definitions, providing activities as well as solutions to facilitate learning and understanding.
Successful completion of CCN202 Kinetix 5700 Troubleshooting and Project Interpretation depends on the following prerequisites:
- Completion of CCN130 Motion Control Fundamentals or equivalent knowledge of or experience with servo drives, feedback devices, and velocity and position-loop systems
- Completion of CCP146 Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix System Fundamentals or equivalent knowledge of or experience with the Logix5000™ platform and basic ladder logic