CCA183 PowerFlex 750-Series Training
- Brand Name: Allen-Bradley
- Offerings: Trainings
- Training Topic: Drives
Learn Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Master PowerFlex® 750-series concepts and techniques with this two-day course offered in conjunction with Rockwell Automation®. You’ll learn to successfully maintain and troubleshoot PowerFlex 753 and PowerFlex 755 drives. Upon course completion, you’ll be able to recognize series hardware and properly wire the drive. And you’ll learn to diagnose specific faults.
You can take this as a stand-alone course, or you can take it with other courses in the PowerFlex curriculum for your continued skill development.
What You’ll Learn
In this course, you’ll have the opportunity to use a variety of maintenance and troubleshooting tools, including Connected Components Workbench™ and DriveExecutive™ software as well as the A6 LCD HIM. Each course lesson will include a demonstration followed by hands-on exercises using a PowerFlex 753 or a PowerFlex 755 drive. And your course package will enhance your learning with a student manual, a lab book, the “PowerFlex 750-Series AC Drives Programming Manual,” and the “PowerFlex 750-Series AC Drives Installation Instructions.”
CCA183 Course Agenda
- Locating PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Hardware
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Clearing PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Alarms and Faults
- Performing Predictive Maintenance Using PowerFlex 750-Series Parameters
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Load and Environmental Faults
- Troubleshooting PowerFlex 750-Series Equipment Malfunctions
- Integrated Practice: Maintaining and Troubleshooting a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
Should You Attend?
Do you need to maintain and troubleshoot a PowerFlex 750-series drive? This course covers key concepts, definitions, and examples to build your knowledge and skill set. And the interactive training activities will reinforce your learning, providing the practical experience you need.
To successfully complete CCA183 PowerFlex 750-Series Training, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Working knowledge of electricity
- Knowledge of electrical and industrial safety
- Completion of the CCA101 AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals or Fundamentals of AC and DC Motors and Drives Web-based training (ePass/WBT1PACK) or equivalent experience
- PowerFlex 700 Vector Control and/or PowerFlex 700S drive experience is recommended but not required