CCA182 PowerFlex 750-Series Training
- Offerings: Trainings
- Training Topic: Drives
Configuration and Startup
Learn to configure and start up a PowerFlex® drive in just two days. Upon completing CCA182 PowerFlex 750-Series Training from Rockwell Automation®, you will be able to properly install and start up a PowerFlex 753 or PowerFlex 755 drive as well as configure drive parameters to meet application-specific needs.
This course provides the opportunity to use a variety of hardware and software tools, including:
- The A6 LCD HIM
- Connected Components Workbench™ software
- DriveExecutive™ software
What You’ll Learn
You will gain the skills you need to configure and start up a PowerFlex 750-series drive. This course features demonstrations and uses exercises to provide extensive hands-on practice. You can take CCA182 PowerFlex 750-Series Training as a standalone course, or you can broaden your development by taking other courses in the PowerFlex 7-Class curriculum.
CCA182 Course Agenda
- Verifying the PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Installation Environment
- Verifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Wiring and Grounding
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using the A6 HIM
- Configuring EtherNet/IP Communications for a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
- Locating and Modifying PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Data Using Drive Software
- Starting Up a PowerFlex 750-Series Drive
- Interpreting PowerFlex 750-Series Control Block Diagrams
- Controlling PowerFlex 750-Series Drive Operation
Should You Attend?
Do you need to configure and start up a PowerFlex 750-series drive? This course covers key concepts, definitions, and examples to build your knowledge and your skillset. And the interactive training activities will reinforce your learning, providing the practical experience you need.
To successfully complete CCA182 PowerFlex 750-Series Training, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Working knowledge of electricity, and knowledge of electrical and industrial safety (including PPE requirements and safe practices)
- Completion of the CCA101 AC/DC Motors and Drives Fundamentals or equivalent experience