Instructor-Led Training Classes Resume
As businesses across the Northeast begin to reopen, I’m excited to announce the return of our popular Rockwell Automation® instructor-led training classes with individual student workstations and smaller class sizes. In this post, we’ll look at what to expect as classes resume.
An Effective Training Option
Live, instructor-led training is considered by most professionals to be the most effective, as it best facilitates real-time interaction, in-depth information sharing, and direct response to questions. Few educational opportunities are considered more valuable than meeting and interfacing directly with an instructor and other students.
We’re excited to share the safety measures we’re taking as instructor-led classes resume.
Making Training Safe as Classes Resume
As many of us start to ease back into our normal lives, both Rockwell Automation and Horizon Solutions understand the challenges this presents to many of our customers, both mentally and physically. Many of us have been under state-mandated orders over the past few months, with very little positive news to keep our spirits up as we begin to venture out more and more.
As classes resume, I can assure you, the safety of our customers, employees, and partners comes first and foremost. We have been and will continue to closely follow and adhere to the various state re-opening guidelines. In addition to the standards being set forth, we have also implemented the following safeguards to ensure the safety of everyone entering our branch locations.
New Classroom Policies
As classes resume, we’re taking the following safety precautions:
- Self-certification: Upon entry, branch visitors must have a temperature under 100.3, lack upper respiratory symptoms, and have not been exposed to a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days.
- Masks: Masks are required and will be provided if needed.
- Sanitation: Workstations will be sanitized before and after each class.
- Single-user Workstations: Each student will be provided their own workstation (no sharing with others).
- Smaller Classes: The maximum number of students will be reduced by 50% to allow for proper social distancing.
- Individual Portions: We will provide bottled water and all meals will be served as individual boxed-style lunches.
- Disposables: All cups, plates, utensils, etc. will be paper or disposable.
For more information on the pandemic-related safety measures we’re taking, please visit our COVID-19 page.
Are You Ready to Resume Classes?
I hope the safety measures we’ve put in place address your concerns or apprehensions. For more details on our branch re-opening plans and safety as classes resume, please contact your local Horizon Solutions Account Manager or Automation Specialist. For a complete updated training schedule, please visit our classroom training page or ask your local Horizon Solutions team for more details.