Learn from Our Automation Webinars
For years now, we’ve leveraged our in-house specialists on our blog. Readers repeatedly visit to gain new skills and expand their understanding of topics that impact their daily tasks. Now, we’re expanding access to our subject matter experts (SMEs) with an on-going series of automation webinars.
Automation Webinars on Popular Topics
Whether you want to stay sharp or gain new skills, our new webinar series will give you the knowledge and know-how you need. Hosted by our automation professionals, these sessions cover the industry topics and trends you care about.
As we developed and launched the series, we drew on our most popular blogs as a starting point. Reimaging these blogs into webinars allowed our SMEs to expand the material with more visuals and instruction. Transforming these pieces into automation webinars also allows them to encourage questions, making their presentations interactive experiences.
Interactive, Expert-Led Learning
Each webinar is created and hosted by one of our knowledgeable automation professionals, giving attendees the opportunity to interact with them directly during each live event. You’ll recognize the names of some of our most prolific and popular blog contributors on our list of webinar hosts, including:
- Kevin Beach – Kevin is a Power Control Automation Specialist, providing technical support on Rockwell Automation® AC and DC Drives, CENTERLINE® and IntelliCENTER® MCCs, medium voltage products, AC and DC motors, and power sag mitigation systems.
- Jim Bischoff – Jim is our Director of Automation, and he has nearly 30 years of experience in the automation industry, with an extensive background in PLC, HMI, information software, industrial networking, and motion control.
- Tom Hopkins – Tom is an Automation Specialist and a Certified TUV Technician. His dedicated specialties include sensors, machine safety, and industrial controls. Tom has spent 20+ years in the world of industrial automation and machine safety.
- Scott Savage – Scott is an Automation Specialist focusing on drives, motors, and power. He brings a combination of experience, expertise, and fast commissioning time as he assists customers with AC drives, controllers, network capabilities, and machine design solutions.
- Chris Williams – Chris is an Automation Specialist, focusing on motion control and motion applications. He has experience with a wide variety of automation technologies and is often a leader for identifying new technologies and opportunities to use them in real-world applications.
And that’s just the group of SMEs we’re starting with. We’ll be adding more professionals to our automation webinars as we continue to develop the series.
Automation Webinars On-Demand
For those who cannot attend our live automation webinars, we record each live event. You can access these videos here. These recorded presentations include the valuable question-and-answer portion of the event. And if you have questions that weren’t covered, you can always contact us to submit your questions to our automation team.
Bookmark the Page
We’re just starting our series of automation webinars. Bookmark our webinars page and visit often to see what’s coming up on the schedule. This page is also a valuable resource for webinars from industry leaders, including Rockwell Automation, nVent HOFFMAN, and Eaton. Consider this page your source for webinars that are relevant to your industry and your work.